Gladwin is home to one of our free and open Recovery Centers. Drop by to explore recovery resources, speak with a counselor, or just use a computer and relax. Our Gladwin office also offers several services including outpatient counseling.
Location & contact information
We are 1/2 mile south of the intersection of M61 & M18 (Otto Buick GMC). While the address says Chatterton, the parking lot entrance is off of M18!
We are on the street side of the Mid-Michigan Community Action Agency.
- Mid-Michigan Community Action Agency BuildingDriving directions
1302 Chatterton, Suite 2
Gladwin, MI 48624
- Phone: 989.426.8886Fax: 989.426.8889
Hours of operation - Gladwin
- Monday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Friday: by appointment only
Take a video tour!
Treatment & recovery support in Gladwin
Looking for a safe, sober, and welcoming place to go? Stop by any of Ten16’s Centers for Recovery & Wellness! These centers are free and open to anyone pursuing a live free from substances.
We can help you find the path of recovery! Through outpatient counseling, you’ll get access to quality treatment services while still being able to keep your responsibilities to work and home. Start with a confidential call from the Ten16 team.
Early intervention can truly change the rest of someone’s life. If you’re worried about yourself or a loved one, please take a step today. We are here to help.
One in ten adults struggles with alcohol or other drugs, but only 10% of those folks ever come to a place like Ten16. We’re taking action to reach the other 90%, bringing a message of hope and recovery.
Ten16 uses a variety of nationally recognized model programs in the schools to work with students; teaching them about the harmful effects of drugs and alcohol use, how to develop positive life skills and how to make smart choices when faced with difficult situations.