CREW offers a range of drop-in services to anyone with questions, struggles or is need of a safe environment to strengthen their recovery and maintain their academic performance.
CREW: Collegiate Recovery
Helping students grow in their recovery
Working in partnership with local universities, Ten16 has established CREW: Collegiate Recovery, Education & Wellness.
CREW offers comprehensive response to the issues of alcohol and drugs on campus and in the greater collegiate community. This program integrates a collection of prevention, early intervention, treatment and peer support activities. No matter where you are in your substance use or recovery journey, we are here to help you!
We serve students of all backgrounds, ages, substance use severity, and length of recovery.
CREW offers a range of drop-in services to anyone with questions or struggles or who needs a safe environment to strengthen their recovery and maintain their academic performance.
The help and knowledge I get are like nothing I have received from any other program. The staff are terrific, knowledgeable, and they care about my future success. I honestly would recommend this program to anyone who would want to better themselves.
What I like best about CREW is the patience, encouragement, and the help in whatever it is you may need or have to do, and working with your beliefs.
What can CREW do for you?
- Student Evaluations: Students can get a one-on-one evaluation with a CREW staff member to evaluate their alcohol and drug use. Based on the results, we’ll provide feedback and recommendations for additional services as needed.
- Counseling: Juggling the responsibilities and stressors of college life can be challenging. Sometimes a student may turn to misusing alcohol or drugs to manage those, and it can make matters worse. CREW offers free, confidential counseling to talk through those challenges and develop skills to manage them in the future.
- Education Classes: This range of class offerings is designed for students whose behaviors may indicate a developing problem. Using a mix of the most recent research, education, and experience, these classes act as an early intervention for students at risk, while providing actions and steps for better decisions.
- Wellness/Recovery Coaching: Through one-on-one meetings with a certified Coach (who is a peer), students learn to better manage the challenges that come with college living.
- Peer-Led Support Groups: These are informal gatherings of students who share experiences and effective strategies with one another, including the ups and the downs, what is working, and what is not.
Join CREW at your campus!
133 Faust Hall
- Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 4 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
More about CMU CREW:
201 Birkham Health Center
- Monday – Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
More about FS-CREW:
- Ferris CREW Webpage
- CREW on Facebook
- Ferris CREW in the News
Mt Pleasant Campus
- M, T, W, F: 9 am – 5 pm
- Thursdays: 10 am – 5 pm
More about MidCREW:
How can we support your recovery in college?
We’d love to support you, your friends and peers, or your student organization. Please fill out this form, and we will reach out to you within one business day. Thanks for your interest in Ten16!