Driven by a passion to make a difference as a leader in your community? Read to work on a team committed to helping people take the proven steps toward a healthier way of living? Then explore a career with Ten16 Recovery Network!
We are passionate about helping people live fully, free from relying on alcohol and other drugs. We are looking for a Wellness, Prevention & Outreach Manager to serve the communities in the six counties Ten16 serves. This is a full-time position with benefits and located in Midland, MI.
- Lead the Prevention team - provides vision for agency outreach, education and community engagement efforts in alignment with agency philosophy and state-wide priorities
- Ensure achievement of agency prevention and wellness goals and contractual requirements
- Facilitate the selection and implementation of all evidence-based prevention & wellness programming
- Represent the agency at essential community meetings
- Lead the agency's collegiate recovery program
- Work to develop and implement community education, training, and outreach events that promote SAMHSA dimensions of wellness and recovery
- Develop productive relationships with providers and agencies to create a shared vision of wellness and recovery
- Present the agency in community forums and other community presentations regarding addiction, prevention, and recovery topics.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in social work, psychology, family studies, public health, or related human service field
- 5-7 years managerial experience in behavioral healthcare, preferably in prevention or community relations
- Must have CPC (Certified Prevention Consultant) or other appropriate certification or secure it within three years of employment
- Strong working knowledge of holistic wellness programming, including a commitment to abstinence-based and recovery-oriented services. Working knowledge of the 12-step process is preferred.
- Demonstrated servant leadership style that promotes teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong technology skills