Recovery may start with detox; getting clean and sober.
Going through withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs can be physically distressing, painful and even dangerous. Located in Mt. Pleasant, the social detox program provides a safe place for clients to withdraw from their substance use. It is a residential program that is clinically managed and medically monitored to help the client prepare for the next step in their recovery. The person will stay in a 7-bed residential facility where personal care, early recovery skills, medical support and nutritious meals are provided. To talk with someone about detox services, please call 888.773.3869.
The client will get an individual evaluation to tailor treatment to their needs. The person will see a doctor within 24 hours to oversee the medication protocols and provide medical assistance for symptom relief as the person goes through withdrawal. During the period of detoxification, every effort is made to build recovery skills and reduce stress. As the client gets through the initial stages and begins to feel physically better, the staff will work with the client to make a plan for their continuing care. They will help the client get into the next level of treatment and link them with other recovery resources in their local community.
How to get help:
- Call anytime! 888.773.3869 or 989.775.0606
- The staff will gather some information over the phone.
- Based on the person's history, alcohol and other drug use and condition, an admission date and time is set, usually within 24-48 hours.
Admission criteria includes:
- Is 18+ years of age of either gender;
- Has symptoms of alcohol and/or drug dependency and use within the last 72 hours
- Is medically stable
Exclusions are persons with:
- A blood alcohol level of 0.3 or more.
- Signs of active psychosis.
- An inability to stay conscious or care for themselves.
- Combative behaviors or have past/current charges for violent offenses.
Recovery is possible! Ten16 Recovery Network is committed to the health and well-being of the person during all stages of recovery, including detox. All people can learn the steps to a happy and sober life. It can start here. Today.