Want to carry the message of recovery and give back? Driven by a passion to make a difference? Ready to work on a team committed to helping people find lasting recovery? Then explore a career with Ten16 Recovery Network! We are passionate about helping people find hope and living fully, free from alcohol and other drugs. We desire an experienced Recovery Coach at the hospital in Clare, MI. The position is part-time (28 hours) with mostly weekend hours.This job might be right for you if:
- You know what people need to change. You can hear problems, and offer solutions. You can explain anything to anyone, and they get it.
- You practice what you preach. You teach as much by example as you do by your words. You are comfortable in groups and one-on-one.
- You don’t get flustered in a crisis. When things change, you roll with the punches. Yet you know the power of being consistent and can speak the truth with compassion.
- You are motivated, yet humble. You like to work with a team to make a difference.
- 3-5 years of quality, active recovery from an addiction (5+ yrs preferred).
- Completed CCAR (recovery coach) certification or secured within 1 year.Education a secondary consideration. Preference would be Associate or Bachelor’s degree in human services.• Excellent people skills; experience in outreach and helping others.• Strong professional boundaries; understands confidentiality.
- Education a secondary consideration. Preference would be Associate or Bachelor’s degree in human services.
- Excellent people skills; experience in outreach and helping others.
- Strong professional boundaries; understands confidentiality.
- Unbridled passion 'to do the next right thing'
- A culture that values the gifts and talents of its staff
- Real answers to those hurt by alcohol & drugs
- A strong team of leaders who are fun and committed