Driven by a passion to make a difference? Ready to lead a team committed to helping people find lasting recovery? Then explore a career with Ten16 Recovery Network! We are passionate about equipping people to live fully, free from relying on alcohol and other drugs.
We are looking for an experienced Outpatient Clinician to work in our Clare Recovery and Wellness Center.Principal Responsibilities:
- Provide effective individual counseling services to clients diagnosed with a substance use disorder
- Maintain treatment plan updates, document progress in treatment, and securing necessary re-authorizations for services
- Facilitate group counseling sessions utilizing evidence-based therapeutic interventions
- Assist the client to develop a recovery plan and support implementation
- Link, coordinate and advocate for clients with identified community resources
- Maintain proper client files in accordance with standard agency charting procedures
Principal Organizational Relationship:
- Reports to the Recovery and Wellness Manager.
- Works cooperatively with other Outpatient, Detox, and Residential programs
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology with licensure and two to four years of relevant experience.
- CADC or CAADC preferred
- Demonstrated competency in assessment skills and evidence-based therapeutic interventions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Moderate computer skills.